Maximum Dose of Deadly FENTANYL and PROPOFOL Given to Unvaccinated Florida Covid Patient

• By Chris Nelson. September 16, 2021. When Dee's husband Derek began having trouble breathing she called 911. Never did she realize she would be dealing with a near hostage situation. One week later, Derek DeForge, 51, remains under heavy sedation at Broward Health North in Deerfield Beach. He is intubated and connected to a ventilator, a machine used to breath for you when you are unable. Derek's medical chart shows he has been put on the maximum dose of fentanyl, a powerful and deadly narcotic and propofol, a powerful anesthetic. "Continue heavy sedation with max dose versed fentanyl and propofol" the chart reads. See here:

The chart lists Derek as "Unvaccinated" and a "Covid-19 pneumonia" patient. "I want my husband off that ventilator," said Deforge's wife Dee. Dee says her husband's doctor told her yesterday that he would put DeForge on Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine at her request, but he remains in a doped up state and hooked up to a ventilator. "I visited him. He looked horrible and he is unconscious," said Dee. DeForge's official diagnosis is "Acute hypoxemic and hypercapnic respiratory failure." Dee says she is still not being given a straight answer as to when her husband will be conscious so he can leave.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!