Sabatini Introduces Bill to NULLIFY Biden's Vaccine Edict!

• Rep Sabatini has filed a bill in the Florida House to NULLIFY Joe Biden's forthcoming vaccine edict!

Most Florida Republican legislators remain SILENT on the subject! WE MUST SEE WHERE THEY STAND ON STOPPING THIS DANGEROUS ENCROACHMENT ON OUR LIVES!! Gov DeSantis, Senate President Wilton Simpson and House Speaker Chris Sprowls held a Special Session to expand gambling in May. They need to hold one NOW to defend Floridian's freedom and livelihoods! Tell them and the rest of the Florida GOP to call a Special Session NOW! HB 75 will ban forced masking and forced vaccinations and permanently unmask the children (Read: Sabatini Files Bill that He Says Will END Covid Tyranny in Florida!). HB 6009 will remove the ability of the State to Force vaccinations during a public health emergency (Read here: Bill Filed to REMOVE the ability of the State to Force Vaccinations) and this new bill will nullify Biden's latest vaccine tyranny. IT IS A NO BRAINER!! Here is a full list of all GOP legislators: List of Florida REPUBLICAN State Reps and Senators Pick 10 Reps to call per day! If they give you a response put it in the comments! Do not let up! NOW IS THE SPRINT TO THE FINISH LINE!

• As a nurse of 20 years...I cannot believe I stand to lose everything over this. I have given my ALL to serve others and this is the respect I get. I've treated hundreds with covid including my own family and I'm still alive to speak about it. If it was about health officials would be encouraging healthy diets, healthy weights, exercise, proper supplementation. Most of us know exactly what this is and what it isn't but most are too terrified to speak out. If we don't stop this tyranny now there will be no end to what they can force upon us and our children. I plead with my fellow citizens...please stand up. Please dont allow this great nation to fall into chaos as they want it to. We are never going back to normal, this much is true. But we can, if we stand now, determine how that new future is to be shaped. Don't be the generation responsible for the fall of everything those before us have fought for.

• I have already been terminated for sharing the court case on South Florida Appellate court finding mask mandates unconstitutional with my co-workers because my conduct did not positively support their mask mandate from my job in June of 2021 after pushing back since April 2020. I have sent emails and made phone calls to request support on this bill. I intend to continue to hammer them all weekend. I tried to share this on F*C3book and was not allowed to post it for being offensive or inciting violence.! This crap has to stop. We The People say ENOUGH AND NO MORE! Thank God for people like Anthony Sabintini!

• As a nurse of 20 years...I cannot believe I stand to lose everything over this. I have given my ALL to serve others and this is the respect I get. I've treated hundreds with covid including my own family and I'm still alive to speak about it. If it was about health officials would be encouraging healthy diets, healthy weights, exercise, proper supplementation. Most of us know exactly what this is and what it isn't but most are too terrified to speak out. If we don't stop this tyranny now there will be no end to what they can force upon us and our children. I plead with my fellow citizens...please stand up. Please dont allow this great nation to fall into chaos as they want it to. We are never going back to normal, this much is true. But we can, if we stand now, determine how that new future is to be shaped. Don't be the generation responsible for the fall of everything those before us have fought for.

Cry me a bloody river! You nurses and medical workers basked in the glory of being on the frontline. You received extra pay for dealing with "COVID" patients. You perpetuated the mask-wearing by overhyping the dangers of COVID knowing that obstruction of airflow poses major health risks. By the way, folks who refused to engage in oxygen deprivation via mask-wearing were arrested and had their civil rights violated. Since Beijing Biden wants to mandate you nurses and others to be jabbed in order to continue your employments, you are crying over the infringement of your rights?! Just like the dumbasses who enlisted in the military and either died or return physically and psychologically maimed fighting for Zionist interests, I do not harbour a smidgen of sympathy and compassion for you nurses. You all chose to participate in the scamdemic and political theatre. Ergo, live with the consequences!

• I have already been terminated for sharing the court case on South Florida Appellate court finding mask mandates unconstitutional with my co-workers because my conduct did not positively support their mask mandate from my job in June of 2021 after pushing back since April 2020. I have sent emails and made phone calls to request support on this bill. I intend to continue to hammer them all weekend. I tried to share this on F*C3book and was not allowed to post it for being offensive or inciting violence.! This crap has to stop. We The People say ENOUGH AND NO MORE! Thank God for people like Anthony Sabintini!

Since the South Florida Appellate Court ruled that the mask mandates were unconstitutional, does that mean those who were arrested for flouting the mask mandates are eligible to file lawsuits against the offenders (law enforcement and businesses)?

• You nurses and medical workers basked in the glory of being on the frontline. You received extra pay for dealing with "COVID" patients. You perpetuated the mask-wearing by overhyping the dangers of COVID knowing that obstruction of airflow poses major health risks.

That can't be applied to ALL nurses. You should be more tolerant with a Free Florida community member who is obviously here on our side.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!