Mask Optional School Districts

• I’m not sure if there are any school districts in FL where masks are optional but if so can we compile a list. We live in South FL and would like to move to an area where our kids can breath freely.

• I know there are specific schools that are mask optional but I’m more interested in see if we can find a school district. The school our kids currently go to is mask optional but it a preschool and my oldest will be kindergarten next year. If we can move into a district that’s optional I’d love to support that public school system!

• I’m not sure if there are any school districts in FL where masks are optional but if so can we compile a list. We live in South FL and would like to move to an area where our kids can breath freely.

So if DeSantis says people can not be penalized for not wearing a mask, why are the kids forced to wear a mask? Couldn't they decline?

• CrabMan I've been wondering this, too. We are moving to Sarasota County, North Port specifically, and I'm not sure about the schools my kids would go to. Since DeSantis passed his EO, why couldn't kids and parents decline?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Third-Party Login