Law Signed by DeSantis Will Allow for Forced Vaccinations

• I’m sorry, but you are misinformed on this. As a couple of others have also responded, the language you refer to was already in the statute. Please be more careful to help the cause of freedom with good information, not stir up angst with factual incorrect stories posed as factual.

If your intentions are genuine, you should remove the story or correct it. It make so much more work for those of us who care when things like this get spun up! Please stop!

Here’s my explanation of the truth of it. Legislators have been on Newmax correcting it too. My husband is a State Rep so I know what I’m talking about. https://www.facebook.com/1076550814/posts/10222936072965101/?d=n

• I’m sorry, but you are misinformed on this. As a couple of others have also responded, the language you refer to was already in the statute. Please be more careful to help the cause of freedom with good information, not stir up angst with factual incorrect stories posed as factual.

If your intentions are genuine, you should remove the story or correct it. It make so much more work for those of us who care when things like this get spun up! Please stop!

Here’s my explanation of the truth of it. Legislators have been on Newmax correcting it too. My husband is a State Rep so I know what I’m talking about. https://www.facebook.com/1076550814/posts/10222936072965101/?d=n

Please explain the misinformation. The OP already noted that the language was already in the statute. Why is your content blocked or pulled down. Can you repost?

• How can you possibly call this disinformation? It makes me wonder about this forum and who is here spreading lies. In the video posted above, Sabatini himself said that he his concerned about it, regardless of how many years it has been law. He says he is working hard to have this removed so that if a Democrat is elected instead of Desantis, they can't enforce forced vaccinations in Florida.

• (my correspondence with Anthony Sabatini just now)

> 06/28/21 10:58 AM

>

> To the Honorable Anthony Sabatini ;

>

> What can we do to support you in striking forced vaccination from Florida law? This has to be stricken in case a Democrat is elected as governor!

Agreed! I filed file it AGAIN this fall
    Please share it with everyone you know on social media!

Representative Anthony Sabatini
    Florida House of Representatives, District 32
    (352)-455-2928
    Anthony.Sabatini@myfloridahouse.gov

> On Jun 28, 2021, at 9:58 AM, QB44Q@protonmail.com wrote:

• There is no penalty for requiring a vaccine passport. Cruise ships are already ignoring the new law with not consequences. So what is the use?

Crabman, that’s incorrect. It’s a $5k fine per offense - that’s the law (takes effect 1 July). What is your source for this? If you witnessed it, report it! DeSantis can’t run around enforcing every law personally.

Now some destinations (Bahamas, Jamaica, DR, etc.) require vaccinations, so if a cruise line is going there, that is a gray area.

• Crabman, that’s incorrect. It’s a $5k fine per offense - that’s the law (takes effect 1 July). What is your source for this? If you witnessed it, report it! DeSantis can’t run around enforcing every law personally.

Now some destinations (Bahamas, Jamaica, DR, etc.) require vaccinations, so if a cruise line is going there, that is a gray area.

You obviously quoted me from a different post and accidentally posted in this post. But for cruise ship reference see here.

• You obviously quoted me from a different post and accidentally posted in this post. But for cruise ship reference see here.

You are correct, my browser reset and posted this in another room!

If the cruise lines are going to play games, then the key here is to identify as vaccinated, which my family and I all do given a previous infection of COVID-19, then collect any evidence that the cruise line is breaking FL law, and then seek criminal prosecution via the AG’s office.

Thanks for sharing the link. I don’t trust Fox however, they torpedoed Trump on purpose (controlled opposition) and may be trying the same with DeSantis. Time will tell.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!