Law Signed by DeSantis Will Allow for Forced Vaccinations

• Official Post

By Chris Nelson. June 21, 2021. ***CORRECTION: THE LAW, SB2006, SIGNED BY GOVERNOR DESANTIS DOES NOT CREATE A FORCED VACCINATION STATUTE, BUT FAILS TO REMOVE ONE THAT IS ALREADY ON THE BOOKS.***A law signed by Florida Governor Ron DeSantis does not remove the ability of the Florida Department of Health to forcibly vaccinate Florida residents. S.B. 2006 was signed into law by DeSantis on May 3, 2021 and immediately hailed as a major victory by many medical freedom advocates. The law bans so-called "Vaccine Passports" and adds certain restrictions on state and local governments during a declared public health emergency. A little known and little spoken of section of the original statute states: "The state health officer, upon declaration of a public health emergency, may take actions that are necessary to protect the public health." Some of these actions include: "Ordering an individual to be examined, tested, vaccinated, treated, isolated, or quarantined for communicable diseases that have a significant morbidity or mortality and present a severe danger to public health." Those refusing these actions "may be subjected to isolation or quarantine." The most disturbing part is a section beneath which reads, "If the individual poses a danger to the public health, the State Health Officer may subject the individual to isolation or quarantine, if there is no practical method to isolate or quarantine the individual, the State Health Officer may use ANY MEANS NECESSARY to vaccinate or treat the individual." This section of the existing statute was paid little attention to and a bill by Anthony Sabatini which would have removed it was killed in committee. (Read here: https://www.flsenate.gov/laws/statutes/2018/381.00315) Bottom line, in a declared public health crisis you can be forcibly vaccinated in the State of Florida and SB 2006 does nothing to change this policy. Read SB 2006 in its entirety here: https://www.flsenate.gov/Sessi…021/2006/BillText/er/HTML.

• This is UNREAL! Cannot believe he included anything even closely related to mandatory vaccinations in this law. This is pure EVIL. Thank you for sharing this information. Blissings and prayers for all of us to navigate this MESS gracefully and effectively! We WILL succeed and a New Paradigm is unfolding in this moment - a glorious shift out of this evil and into the glory of God! #FREEDOMWARRIORS #RAINBOWWARRIORS

• Good morning fellow Patriots, it’s important to outline what transpired in order to be very clear on what this post has depicted. Gov. DeSantis did not sign into law forced vaccination. This (unfortunately) has been in law for almost 20 years now. Pre Desantis. It allows the Health Department under a state of emergency, if they deem necessary, to use any force necessary, quarantine, isolate or vaccinate an individual. Health Freedom Florida has been fighting to remove this language for years. More recently, FFK and other health freedom grass roots have also joined this fight to remove this language. Last session Legislator Anthony Sabatini created a bill (HB6003) which struck out the word vaccine under the existing law. It did not move through a single committee. Legislators had the opportunity to do this and get it to Densatis. They failed to take action. If we are Constitutionalist we would understand that is how law making works. Thus, the calls need to be into the legislators demanding to know why they kept this in place. Regarding the amendment SB2006; this section referenced was amended to support the protection for schools, businesses and government agencies from using “vaccine passports” or proof of vaccination documentation. There was value in this last minute modification. It’s important to note under this section legislators also struck out a mute word and that is being used to create the image that this forced vaccination was added. We need to be factual here or we become part of the misinformation campaign. Simply stated, Desantis did not put into law forced vaccines.

Considerations; why is this being pushed out now? Bill was signed a while ago. Why after DeSantis announces re-election? Why are we being mislead? What’s the goal? Things to ask. Or quite possibly being pushed for pressure to get this law removed? Possibly. And that’s a possibility. But again we still need to be factual.

(To the writer, who’s the source on this? We know some people who have been spinning this about Desantis but motivations are important to consider there. Very unclear as to why Desantis is being pitted as the fall guy… and, don’t know who posted this and it isnt an attack on them. But it’s important that we be factual.)

It’s a very bad law.

But It did not become law by Desantis.

If this law upsets you.

Call your legislators and tell them you Need protection. Anti discrimination law protecting our health status. We should be a protected class. It’s time we protect the unvaccinated, immune and vaccinated. We do this by adding health status to the protected class.

• Agree with you Chris!! Yes!!! We have been trying for a few years and COVID has offered us a huge opportunity to correct this incredibly horrific law. Thanks for you efforts!! we have had legislation that we have pushed to legislators that would protect us from such being ostracized, segregated and discriminated against. If we are truly a free state that follows the laws outlined under our constitutional republic this law would be stricken. Back then we didn’t have a freedom loving Governor. We must follow the process. Get our legislators to take action and move a bill through for Desantis to sign!

• I agree that the bill is scary legislation and should be amended at all costs! However, correct me If I am wrong, but this is an old bill that was passed before Gov. Desantis took office and according to https://www.flsenate.gov/Sessi…1/6003/BillText/Filed/PDF on page 4 of 5 the words "vaccination, vaccinated & vaccinate" have been deleted from the bill that is to take affect on July 1, 2021.

Hopefully the use of Ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine z-pak &zinc, and other medications can be used as alternatives for the Covid plandemic.

Edited once, last by Ariqua ().

• Ok, yes it is good that the terms relating to vaccinations are being deleted as the thought of anyone vaccinating me by any force necessary is too horrible to think about, however, the devil is always in the details. Please know this, if you are removed from your home to be quarantined and that is the only reason for this law, they will take you to a FEMA camp, they have been open and waiting for us for years now and nothing about this is health related. Not one health agency was involved in the creation of these camps. One thing that has me terrified is it is being said in various health channels that the FDA is planning to approve the Pfizer vaccine any day now with Moderna's to quickly follow. This means they will be licensed and that is all they need to ramp this game up! They have no intention of allowing anyone to not get these shots which were never about a virus. Also they have ended their "study" so thinking we had a reprieve until 2023, well that is gone. They were not studying the data looking for safety and efficacy either but rather roughly 125 ppl who received full vaccination, who tested positive for covid afterward and had very very minimal symptoms of any kind. Then they could declare these shots of deadly poison they are injecting into ppl as reducing covid symptoms. This is the lowest bar any drug manufacturer has to pass in order to get FDA approval for their drug. One more thing to remember the FDA gets 50% of their annual budget from Big Pharma so they are not looking out for any of us. I had moved back to FL hoping it would be a safe haven for awhile but it is not looking that way so much after reading about this tonight.

• he knew people, he knew ! He could have read the bill before signing and not signed it until it was amended . DeSantis is guilty by ignorance or inaction . DAMN IT STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR POLITICIANS . ARE YALL THAT ASLEEP TO REALIZE HES A FRAUD ?

• Regarding the amendment SB2006//// It's imperative, after consulting with a friend who is a lawyer. We must make calls, send letters and advise him to veto this portion. It's not permissible or safe to have this law, in lieu of what America and we have endured for over 14 months. This allows for a slippery slope, one that I nor my friends are willing to be potentially live under. DeSantis is a smart man, why on earth would he have knowingly signed this? I do question his intentions and position. Please, let's all demand this is removed. Let's involve Anthony Sabatini as well.

• The definition of Insanity. Repeating the same actions (petitions letters e mails and involving politicians) and expecting a different result. DeSantis is a Zionist Controlled fraud . Didnt read this , the mask fiasco, the continued state of emergency for a scamdemic ? Why won't you people

wake up and see he is a sham . Stop the ass kissing of representatives and governors including Sabatini and DeSantis

• Governor DeSantis can write an Executive Order stating that the Executive Branch of FL and the State Health Officer of FL may not force vaccinate any Floridian under any circumstance while he is Governor.

He doesn't need the State Legislature for this! Why doesn't he do this?

• Regarding the amendment SB2006//// It's imperative, after consulting with a friend who is a lawyer. We must make calls, send letters and advise him to veto this portion. It's not permissible or safe to have this law, in lieu of what America and we have endured for over 14 months. This allows for a slippery slope, one that I nor my friends are willing to be potentially live under. DeSantis is a smart man, why on earth would he have knowingly signed this? I do question his intentions and position. Please, let's all demand this is removed. Let's involve Anthony Sabatini as well.

Governor DeSantis can write an Executive Order stating that the Executive Branch of FL and the State Health Officer of FL may not force vaccinate any Floridian under any circumstance while he is Governor.

• I agree that the bill is scary legislation and should be amended at all costs! However, correct me If I am wrong, but this is an old bill that was passed before Gov. Desantis took office and according to https://www.flsenate.gov/Sessi…1/6003/BillText/Filed/PDF on page 4 of 5 the words "vaccination, vaccinated & vaccinate" have been deleted from the bill that is to take affect on July 1, 2021.

Hopefully the use of Ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine z-pak &zinc, and other medications can be used as alternatives for the Covid plandemic.

Governor DeSantis can write an Executive Order stating that the Executive Branch of FL and the State Health Officer of FL may not force vaccinate any Floridian under any circumstance while he is Governor.

• Do we know if Nuremberg Code overrules this?

And do we know how to implement?

Has anyone written DeSantis and if so, could you kindly share your letter?

I would like to write to him to get this mandatory vaxx off the books.

The problem with an EO is some subsequent governor can undo it, if I understand correctly how this works.

• Can we start a campaign to flood DeSantis' office with letters, calls and emails? Perhaps an organized rally at one of his press conferences?

• MISINFORMATION

When someone is spreading misinformation like this, you should question the integrity of that person.

SB 2006 DOES NOT force vaccinations on everyone and was not supported by the godless commies (lefties).

People, do your own research and stop taking things at face value or what someone tries to tell you.

One little blurb of a paragraph does not define the bill as a whole! Do your own research and stop believing everything you are told.

For those who do care about the truth, start with this...

First off, our governor just passed laws making vaccination passports, businesses asking customers if they have been vaccinated, and schools requiring vaccinations ILLEGAL.

Actually, the godless commies do not support or like this piece of legislation, because it gives DeSantis the power to override counties and municipalities in a state of emergency.

For example, he just used this new power to make mask mandates illegal for ALL, vaccinated or unvaccinated.

"Florida lawmakers gave final approval Thursday night to a bill that would make permanent a ban on COVID-19 vaccine "passports," while also handing Gov. Ron DeSantis power to override local orders during health crises and directing state agencies to plan for future pandemics.

The Senate and House agreed on the final wording of the wide-ranging emergency measure (SB 2006), after Sen. Jason Pizzo, D-North Miami Beach, tried unsuccessfully to make a change directed at a Miami private school that is reportedly discouraging teachers from getting COVID-19 vaccines as the co-founder cites debunked side effects of vaccines."

https://www.fox35orlando.com/n…f-of-covid-19-vaccination

• If the individual poses a danger to the public health, the State Health Officer may subject the individual to isolation or quarantine. If there is nopractical method to isolate or quarantine the individual, the State Health Officer may use any means necessary to vaccinate or treat the individual.

Disinformation? Did you actually read it? It would be naive to think that the literal interpretation of these sentences could not be abused by power hungry individiuals.

• Official Post

If the individual poses a danger to the public health, the State Health Officer may subject the individual to isolation or quarantine. If there is no practical method to isolate or quarantine the individual, the State Health Officer may use any means necessary to vaccinate or treat the individual.

Disinformation? Did you actually read it? It would be naive to think that the literal interpretation of these sentences could not be abused by power hungry individiuals.

Key words are it would have to be proven that an individual poses a danger to public health. That takes some doing. They couldn't have done it with the rona based on this law, which is already in the books for many years BTW. They resorted/went straight to lockdowns which were/are unenforceable, at least in the US.

Think of a contagious leper that refuses to quarantine. Not that I know much about leprosy/whether it's actually contagious, it's just an example. There has to be a law to deal with something like that.

• I just came across this on Telegram in Stew Peters timeline in a chat.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!