Florida Unites Against Mandated Insanity (FUAMI)

• Hi all!

I just wanted to bring your attention to an organization that was created a few months to fight back against what's going on. Florida Unites Against Mandated Insanity (FUAMI.org) is trying to unite Florida residents and businesses to stand up against insane mandates.

The organization was started by Sibel Edmonds. Those of us who've been in the liberty movement for quite some time might recognize that name. Sibel Edmonds is a former FBI whistleblower who at one point in time was considered the most classified woman in American history. This was in the early 2000s. She preceded Snowden. She wrote a book about her ordeal which dragged on for over a decade. She's since dedicated her life to exposing government crimes and fighting for freedom.

All of this is to say that anything with Sibel's name on it has serious merit and credibility.

We're putting together regional chapter organizers. Jennifer Cabrera is leading the Gainesville/Ocala chapter. Jennifer has been heroic this past year putting all of the FL Covid numbers into context and fighting back against the propaganda that FL is somehow cooking the books and fudging the data. She writes regularly at the Alachua Chronicle and her Twitter feed is a treasure trove of daily info and data @jhaskinscabrera.

I recently signed on as the chapter organizer for The Villages and greater Sumter and Lake Counties. I run a few local and state liberty-oriented groups and am looking to take on a more active role in promoting liberty. I'll be attending a conservative event tonight headlined by Col. Douglas McGregor and Anthony Sabatini. The so-called conservative organizers of this event have mandated masks for the event, I plan on calling them out for their lack of adherence to conservative principles, namely personal freedom and responsibility, in mandating masks at a venue that does not require it.

Please head over to FUAMI.org and take a look at it. Sign the petition to Gov. DeSantis, join FUAMI, if you're a business owner in the state of FL whether you're customer-facing or not and are not abiding by any of this madness (not requiring masks, vaccines, social distancing, etc), get your business listed, and chip in a few smackers for the cause so we can start putting up billboards and hosting events.

Thanks for your support!

P.S. I think ChrisNelson would be an excellent candidate for a Broward County chapter organizer. If you're interested, let me know and I can put you in touch with Sibel and we can start growing our network.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!