BREAKING! Governor DeSantis Cancels Business Fines! Until Tomorrow?

• Official Post

By Chris Nelson. March 10, 2021. Governor Ron DeSantis has issued another vague Executive Order that cancels fines imposed on businesses during the fake pandemic. The Order 21-65 issued this evening states "A categorical, statewide remission of fines related to COVID-19 restrictions is warranted in light of the unprecedented local government restrictions imposed on individuals and businesses over the course of the past year."

Yes Ron! Continue!

It continues, "I hereby remit any fines imposed between March 1, 2020, and March 10, 2021, by any political subdivision of Florida related to local government COVID-19 restrictions." and this applies to "Individuals and Businesses". Basically, business owners who were never going to pay their illegally mandated Covid fine to begin with now officially do not have to pay. And any business owner who was stupid enough to actually pay any of those illegal fines can try to get their money back (Good luck). With what I have experienced over the last year with local democrat tyrants in Floriday my first question is, "What about fines imposed March 11 and moving forward?" This order only specifies fines issued up until March 10. As of today commie local governments are still fining businesses for Covid violations. Does this order mean they not allowed to anymore? It doesn't really say. While I am grateful to have a second direct order from the Governor saying I do not have to pay my $100 mask fine from September (now $120), the order is missing three things. First it does not specify whether not not businesses can be fined moving forward, second while it addresses fines, it does not address those facing jail time for Covid violations like in the case of Mike and Jillian Carnevale (Read about them here: South Florida Gym Owner Facing Six Months in Jail), and it does not even touch the issue of forced masking. Like they have done in the past I expect the local tyrants to interpret this order however they please. Thank you for cancelling my fine Governor DeSantis. Again. And thank you for officially cancelling fines that never should have happened to begin with. Here is a link to the order: https://t.e2ma.net/click/0l4ovf/khuhidd/gaycq6 A screen shot is below.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!