Mandatory vaccines annually?

• I have not seen anything anywhere about mandatory, Please link to your source.

Vaccines are not mandatory yet, however, testing is mandatory for any foreign travel in and out of the US effective this Tuesday. There is discussion of testing being mandatory for any domestic air travel. These are all small steps toward mandatory vaccines in the future IMO. I apologize for jumping the gun in my OP. But I am willing to place money a vaccine will be acceptable in place of testing before the end of the year. And with the vaccine only being good for one year...

• The 2nd article you linked to mentions "CDC ordered" a few times. I don't know how cdc can order anything. They're not a government agency rather a privately owned company. But yes tests to travel are very worrisome if true. But it's the airlines that will suffer loss of revenue. And they're supposedly already a struggling industry.

• This is all a test same with masks. Yes it will fail if everyone says no and airlines will suffer. Unfortunately the mask compliance is high so they will keep pushing to see what they can get away with. CDC is a vaccine company that is benefiting from the the push.

• Not that anyone cares, I have been unemployed and skint as result of mask-wearing because too many retarded dumb fucking sheeple choose to engage in oxygen deprivation in order to earn a living. If the populace would have flouted the mask-wearing en masse from its inception, employers would have given up on enforcing it. Nevermind that subjecting employees to oxygen deprivation via mask-wearing violates state and federal (OSHA) laws because it creates unsafe work conditions because it obstructs airflow. Alas, despite that, OSHA sits on its arse and does nothing because the mask-wearing is a government order. Believe it or not, that was what a retard OSHA representative told me. The other day, I enquired about the legality of mask-wearing by employers with a lawyer by the surname of LeDuc. He told me an employer has the right to operate as it desires. Moreover, he told me that I have the right to be unemployed or work elsewhere. In case he did not notice, every employer is enforcing mask-wearing. Lawyers are unscrupulous and sick individuals!

I do not know about others, but my patience with humanity is dwindling rapidly!

• Dan

I was a nurse-aide until last year. My last job in a food processing required mask-wearing. In effort to save my job, I made a face covering out of women's hoisery; it allowed me to breathe better. My employer would not allow it. All the subsequent employers to whom I applied told me my face covering was not acceptable. Bear in mind that COVID 19 cases have been rising despite mask-wearing. In actuality, those cases are bacteria pneumonia infections. Unfortunately, try telling that to the retarded mask-wearing sheeple and these employers.

• “The CDC is a subsidiary of the pharmaceutical industry. The agency owns more than 20 vaccine patents and purchases and sells $4.1 billion in vaccines annually. Congressman Dave Weldon has pointed out that the primary metric for success across the CDC is how many vaccines the agency sells and how successfully the agency expands its vaccine program—regardless of any negative effects on human health.”

-Robert F Kennedy, Jr

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!