Governor Desantis "Florida will not lock down!"

• Unfortunately Crab is right. Until he rescinds that State of Emergency these local governments municipalities and counties will still run amok on power and bully us . Why is everyone so rah rah sis boom bah on DeSantis is beyond my comprehension ?

• Dan all he has to do is sign his name to a piece of paper...Takes a mere few seconds ! That is not being everywhere at once . Please stop making excuses for politicians even those on the so called right . This is exactly how we got to this point we are at politically !

• He has to walk a fine line or he will not be reelected, he's under tremendous pressure now politically. Remember Florida is red by a hair, there are a lot of liberal sheeple in SF. Would you rather we be under the thumb of a moron democrat governor and locked down like NY and the rest of the country? I can't make it any clearer.

• So what about our Constitutional Rights or is walking a fine line there too ? Im sorry anyone that walks a fine line and assists in unconstitutional orders and allows of these events to happen deserves not to be reelected or even deserved to govern WE THE PEOPLE. Dan our Election system has been selections and after this past November you really think a fair election is ever going to happen again ? Keep living in that stary fantasy land. Walking a fine line against the Will of The People just means you are no better than the democrats or are a democrat in disguise .

• He has to walk a fine line or he will not be reelected, he's under tremendous pressure now politically. Remember Florida is red by a hair, there are a lot of liberal sheeple in SF. Would you rather we be under the thumb of a moron democrat governor and locked down like NY and the rest of the country? I can't make it any clearer.

I know a lot of people don't want to hear this, but there are many liberals who do not believe in masks and many conservatives who do believe in masks. I think the media has helped create the stereotype, and many have followed the media.

• Just like God does not want us Luke Warm as its a foul taste to him it is the same way with our Constitution as you cant fence sit or walk a fine line its you follow it or not and walking a fine line is not following it...PERIOD. Crab I understand that but many are so enamored with their political idols .

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!